She's come up with a brilliant idea for today's post and it stems from her love for books. And I'm honored to play a very small part in her brilliant plan!
I'll get straight to her post because she's been patiently waiting for me to post this for a couple of weeks now.
This is Jaimie. I don't have as much to say today so, I guess, this will be shorter than I usually write.
Okay, so I told Mom a long time ago that I thought it was be SUCH a great idea to have a writing contest on her blog. She said that she's going to do that kind of stuff on her author blog now but she said she would help me do one here this time.
SO guess what? Mom and I are having a writing contest right here! And I get to be a judge! I asked Mom what her best experience was and she said it was whenever I have a best experience. She said that publishing her first book was a pretty cool thing too. And meeting RINGO, of course. I'm not sure what mine is but Mom said I could come back and write it on here later.
These are the rules:
- Write a story 250 words or less talking about your best experience ever - kinda like Phineas and Ferb style, you know? It doesn't have to be about SPD, like what I write sometimes, but if you have a story there I'd LOVE to read that too!
- Write it under this post like a comment. Mom said that was easier than having everyone send stuff to her.
- Remember kids like me read it so make sure it says nice stuff and there's no mean words. Mom will delete it for sure!
- People have until February 29th to enter. I'll tell Mom who should win and she said she'd put the winner up on March 1st.
- Join our blogs! That's not really a BIG rule but it would be cool if you did.
- Both Mom and me will sign a copy of the book about ME: Not Just Spirited: A Mom's Sensational Journey With SPD!